[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] handwriting idea

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 20:25:38 UTC 2023

I lost my sight when I was 7 years old. And because of that, I can remember
how some letter (not number look) look. I am able to write letters (some
looker cas) and I'm am able to write. Not so much numbers.
I am able to write my sighatue. I will ask however do the person wait a full
sighature or if I can I just write my initials.