[BlindTlk] Blindness and Home Sleep Studies

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:55:23 UTC 2023

I just had one of these recently. It was easy enough to hook up, though I needed Aira’s help to read the directions and make sure it was all properly hooked up at the end.

For mine, the only indication that it was hooked up properly was a light that blinked on for a minute or two, so I needed sighted confirmation of that.