[BlindTlk] Blindness and Home Sleep Studies

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jul 13 16:57:34 UTC 2023

>From what I understand, you wear a belt before going to bed.  All of the
information gets collected by that belt.  Then the belt gets returned to
the return address and the data collectors share that data with your
doctor.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.