[BlindTlk] Flying With Southwest Airlines

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Sat Jun 3 02:18:49 UTC 2023

Hello,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Houston, but I am still going to Texas. I will be flying into another city though. It is after convention though.

Thank you.

____________________

Armando L. Vias
An Advocate for The Blind and Disabled Communities
Member | YDPG Disability Caucus
Member | DPG Disability Caucus
Member | Houston County Democratic Committee
Byron/Houston County, GA 31008 United States of America (USA)
Visit Me On The Web <https://armandovias.com>

Contact Information

* Phone: (855) 521-1112 (Call 24/7) <Call Armando Vias Toll-Free>
* Email (Direct): armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>
* Email (Main): info at armandovias.com

Connect With Me

* AV Public Facebook Page <https://facebook.com/aviasga>