[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Pdf files

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:29:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

Unless the crator has madea llowance for filling in with screen-reader, I haven't had any luck.

A work around is to save as text and fill in, but you lose the formatting of the form.

Another thing you can do is submit the signed form, if signature is needed, and submit your answers on a separate sheet of paper, along with the signed form.

Judy
sent from the HIMS Android braille tablet