[BlindTlk] Removing cane tip for six section telescopic carbon fiber cane?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:19:21 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am told these simply pull off, that they are slip-on tips, but no way is
mine coming off that way.  I am trying to replace an almost worn-through
tip.   When I pull, there is some definite resistance although the tip
easily turns on the bottom of the shaft.

I would like to hear from anyone who uses these canes and has replaced a
tip.

Thanks a ton.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."