[BlindTlk] Removing cane tip for six section telescopic carbon fiber cane?

Don donmi1949 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:24:48 UTC 2023

I am not clear on whtatcain you are talkingabout, but If you  move the tip
like you were going to try and bend it, say to the right, it will come off.
The rubber at the top of the tip will stretch and the large lip at the end
of the cane will pull out of the tip.

Call me if you need more help.

Don Mitchell
360.281.0187