[BlindTlk] Flying FOr The First Time On My Own

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Thu May 11 18:38:28 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well today.

I am planning out my trip for July with my family. My family is driving, but I want to fly one-way to the destination because I like flying.

Has anyone ever traveled on your own? What are some tips for traveling through the airport?

The last time I have traveled through the airport was when my dad was with me to take me to the plane to go to the Louisiana Center for The Blind.

I know that I can also use AIRA to navigate the airport as well, because my destination airport has AIRA Access.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

____________________
[Armando Vias is smiling at the camera.]

Armando L. Vias
An Advocate for The Blind and Disabled Communities
Member | YDPG Disability Caucus
Member | DPG Disability Caucus
Member | Houston County Democratic Committee
Byron/Houston County, GA 31008 United States of America (USA)
Visit Me On The Web<https://armandovias.com>

Contact Information

  *   Phone: (478) 202-4002 (Open 24/7)<tel:4782024002>
  *   Direct Email: armando at armandovias.com<mailto:armando at armandovias.com>
  *   Main Email: info at armandovias.com<mailto:info at armandovias.com>
  *   Make An Appointment Using My Calendar<https://calendly.com/aviasga>

Connect With Me