[BlindTlk] employment: DOD exempted itself from Americans With Disabilities Act

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun May 14 01:05:12 UTC 2023

Your information may be outdated.  In any event I forwarded your email to
my contact and if he has updated information I'll post it here.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.