[BlindTlk] employment: DOD exempted itself from Americans With Disabilities Act

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 13 17:29:49 UTC 2023

If you are referring to the Department of Defense (DOD) it is an agency of the federal government and is definitely not exempt from the ADA. Below is a link to relevant employment provisions.

https://www.eeoc.gov/statutes/titles-i-and-v-americans-disabilities-act-1990-ada

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
Pronouns: she/her/hers
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net
https://nfbw.org