[BlindTlk] Using Paratransit In A Different County From The County Where I Live In

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:47:50 UTC 2023

O you are most certainly able to transfer information to the second transit
company.

Make sure each has the information of the other.

Here where we live, you may ride in another county as a "guest" for thirty
days, then they will take you through their eligibility process, but chances
are, that if you are eligible in one county, you should be eligible in the
other.  The ADA and state laws apply the same.

You may probably be able to set up a standing ride that automatically gives
you fortyrides per month, assuming two round trips five days a week.  If it
is a standing ride, that would mean it is automatic, and you need not
schedule it ahead, assuming your hours are the same every day.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."