[BlindTlk] Using Paratransit In A Different County From The County Where I Live In

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 02:24:07 UTC 2023

This is such a local question. I know if you’re in Wisconsin paratransit doesn’t travel outside the county. But then we have some places where the buses will connect but not too much. Ours is so unreliable that I don’t use it. I hope you could find somebody more local that can answer of you. It doesn’t happen in Wisconsin that’s all I can tell you for sure.

Ericka Nelson