[BlindTlk] email service recommendations

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Apr 5 16:28:05 UTC 2024

Hello Sarah, adding to what Curtis says below, I would also like to
recommend a program called Thunderbird. This is a free email client for
Windows. The thing about Thunderbird that you should be aware of, is that it
has a slightly higher learning curve when compared to Outlook. However, it
is free and it works great and is used widely by many blind people.
You can download the latest Thunderbird for Windows from the following link.
https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-115.9.0-SSL&os=win64&lang=
en-US

--
Raul Gallegos, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
(346) 439-7444 | rgallegos at nagdu.org
www.nfb.org
www.nagdu.org
Subscribe to the NAGDU public calendar
Facebook Group | Email list | Mastodon
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."