[BlindTlk] amazon: 9 line slate and stylus set review

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:28:39 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Unless you need a nine-line slate.

Peter Donahue

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindTlk <blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Raul Gallegos -
NAGDU via BlindTlk
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2024 2:13 PM
To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List' <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Raul Gallegos - NAGDU <rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] amazon: 9 line slate and stylus set review

Hi, thanks for this. Instead of getting a slate from Amazon, I highly
recommend getting a free one from www.nfb.org. When you go to our main page,
the free slate link is right there on the home page.

--
Raul Gallegos, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
(346) 439-7444 . rgallegos at nagdu.org
www.nfb.org . www.nagdu.org
Subscribe to the NAGDU public calendar
Facebook Group . Email list . Mastodon
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."