[BlindTlk] Skechers..

hugeemaillistlover2018 at gmail.com hugeemaillistlover2018 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:10:25 UTC 2024

Hi all,
I love being able to put things on/take them off without undoing anything so my
mom thinks that I should get Skechers since you can slip them on/off but she
doesn't have any. Since I don't know anything about them I was wondering if any
of you have a pair and if so what are they like/what do you think of them? We
have a couple of shoe stores here that have them but I'd really like to hear
from people who have them first; so thanks for any insight/info that anyone can
provide me!!
Madison