[BlindTlk] Skechers..

Mama Otter sirius_black at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 07:48:39 UTC 2024

Hi. The ones I have are called Sketchers slip ins. The back is solid
like with a built in shoehorn. I love them because they are very easy to
slip into and out of and the back doesn't bend over like other shoes. I
am going to buy a second pair for summer very soon.

Charlotte

On 4/29/2024 12:10 AM, hugeemaillistlover2018--- via BlindTlk wrote:
> Hi all,
> I love being able to put things on/take them off without undoing anything so my
> mom thinks that I should get Skechers since you can slip them on/off but she
> doesn't have any. Since I don't know anything about them I was wondering if any
> of you have a pair and if so what are they like/what do you think of them? We
> have a couple of shoe stores here that have them but I'd really like to hear
> from people who have them first; so thanks for any insight/info that anyone can
> provide me!!
> Madison

Visit my shop for a selection of handmade jewelry and seasonal items.
Click here.
http://www.mamaotter.com

The Gourmet Cupboard features a wide variety of mixes to help people of all culinary levels. There are also delicious flavored coffees and hot cocoas as well as other drinks. Check it out.
Click Here
https://thegourmetcupboard.com/shop/mamaotter

Fashion Flare Boutique has something for everyone. From clothes to nail wraps, gourmet treats, bags, and bath products, there is something for everyone on your list. Check it out.
Click Here
https://www.fashionflareboutique.com/?ref=mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io