[BlindTlk] Looking For a good microwave

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:32:44 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,
As I make a big move to a new city and condo, I find that I will need to buy a new microwave, as mine is beginning to show its age and not work so well.
What are some of your recommendations? Are there still any with Braille overlays, or if not, how are people marking their microwaves these days so that they can be used by both blind and sighted people? Are there any clear dots for labeling these days?
What about the new talking microwaves? How do they compare regarding accessibility?
Your ideas would be appreciated.
Jim
Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro!