[BlindTlk] getting/keeping socks matched up..

Madison Martin madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 23 05:41:09 UTC 2024

Hi all,
I'm sure this happens to everyone: you put all of your laundry away but then you
find a sock (s) that gotten forgotten in the dryer or fell on the floor so even
though I've put all of my socks away there will likely be mismatches (Dad has
mentioned to me more then once that I'm wearing two different colour socks). Is
there anything I can do to insure that my socks match and stay matched up while
laundry is being done? I know there are braille clothing tags but don't they
have to go on a tag inside of the article of clothing. Before anyone asks almost
all of my socks feel basically the same so there's no real way for me to tell
them apart. Look forward to reading any suggestions that anyone has!!
Madison