[BlindTlk] Currency Reader

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 27 17:06:15 UTC 2024

Greetings,
First, I am glad our friends in Baltimore are safe after that horrible bridge collapse yesterday morning.  We pray for the families who have been impacted.  Also, I want to thank the many who responded to my request for help with the currency reader feature on the Seeing AI App on the I Phone.  I appear to have gotten the hang of it, and it really is easy once you start practicing with it.  Now, I’m ready to help anybody else who may find themselves in this situation.  Again, thank you much.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.