[BlindTlk] Mother's Day Special Lowest price New Firmware enables Audible on your Stream 3 with Free Shipping!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri May 10 19:42:42 UTC 2024

Hi all,

The latest Stream 3 firmware is out and it enables the use of Audible.com
books on the Stream 3!

At Accessible Electronics, we're passionate about providing you with the
best value on your next Stream 3. That means clear and upfront pricing –
you won't find any surprise fees for domestic shipping, handling, or
anything else at checkout. The price you see is the price you pay, and we
cover the rest so you don't have to!
For example, you can save nearly $100 on a Victor Reader Stream 3 compared
to other places. Plus, we offer 3 convenient payment options to fit your
budget, so don't fall for any gimmicky advertising techniques seen
elsewhere.

Looking for a Great Deal?

Right now, you can get a brand new Victor Reader Stream 3rd generation with
updated firmware for just $509.99 and receive a free 32GBSD card as well as
free domestic priority mail shipping!

This new Stream boasts features like:

• Stream audio wirelessly: Enjoy Bluetooth freedom and ditch the tangled
wires.
• Carry your entire library: Expand storage up to 1TB with an SD card (SD
cards up to 512GB sold separately).
• Effortless content management: 16GB of internal memory now lets you copy
and paste files between your Stream 3 and PC.
• Uses type C cable for charging/data transfer
• Performance upgraded: Installed firmware update tackled bugs and improved
experience.

Why Buy From Us:

• Lowest price $509.99 (others charge more
• Latest firmware update installed
• No charge for domestic shipping and taxes - no hidden fees, we pay it so
you don't have to
• Subsidized international shipping
• Get a free 32GB SD card

Ready to learn more? View more info and order your Victor Reader Stream 3:
https://talkingmp3players.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Third-Generation-with-32-GB-SD-Card_p_78.html

Looking for accessories to complete your order? We've got you covered!

Expand your storage: Stock up on full-sized SD cards in a variety of
capacities to keep your devices loaded. We have large capacity options
perfect for storing tons of media, including:
• 64GB: $21.99
• 128GB: $39.99
• 256GB: $59.99
• 512GB: $89.99
We also have more budget-friendly options like 16GB for $9.99 and 32GB for
$15.99!
https://talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Upgrade your charging: Make charging a breeze with our next-generation
magnetic type C cables. These cables will protect and prolong the life of
charging ports! They come with a magnetic type C tip that magnetically
snaps easily into place when charging.

• Magnetic Type-C Cable (3ft): $13.99
• Magnetic Type-C Cable (6ft): $15.99
https://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Type-C-DataCharging-USB-Cable-New-Generation-_p_161.html

You may order additional type C or microUSB tips from the following link:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Additional-Magnetic-Tips-New-Generation_p_131.html

Looking for more? We also have a variety of standard USB cables, auxiliary
cables, and charging accessories available. See our full selection here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

Prices listed are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
online. You can also call 727-498-0121 to place a credit card order or
email laz at talkingmp3players.com for a PayPalMe link or for your questions.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121