[BlindTlk] At-Large Chapter Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon May 13 02:22:53 UTC 2024

Dear Members, Colleagues, Friends and Supporters:

I am pleased to tell you that the At-Large
Chapter of the NFB of Minnesota is holding a
Pampered Chef fund-raiser, starting today,
through Saturday May 25th. You can go to the following link,

<https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge>https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge

and purchase all kinds of neat gadgets, kitchen
items, small appliances, pantry supplies and
more. Pampered Chef has a reputation for selling
quality items, and I am sure you will enjoy
browsing our site. You will need to establish an
account, so we can benefit. It is all on the site
and straightforward. There is even a link to
share the fund-raiser, everyone knows someone who
just loves to cook and/or buy kitchen gadgets.  Spread the word.

On Monday May 20, at 7:00 P.M., central time, we
will hold a Zoom meeting to demonstrate some
products, and answer questions. Our Pampered Chef
Consultant is Shara Winton, President of the NFB of Massachusetts.

Here is some more information Shara gave me:

<https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge>https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge

. You should share this link every time you
mention the fundraiser. The more people see it
and here about it, the more likely they are to
order.  Let’s  make your fundraiser the very
best! Each day I will try to send you  some
information about a particular product. The more
you share with everyone the more likely your
guests will be engaged and want to order.   We'll
be working as a team to get As many orders that
will turn in to  a larger pot for the chapter. As
your consultant, I have my own schedule of posts
on Facebook, that I'll be making each day to
inform and make things fun for everyone.

We do have an outlet link that customers can
order from and sale items that are also
highlighted, for those who are more concerned about the cost of things.

Also, anyone who books a future party with me
before the end of your fund-raiser, there will be
a $3 donation given to the fundraiser. When
someone hosts their own party they will get some
free product, and depending how much sales they
get, they will receive items at 50% and 60% off
things they order. This is a great way to get
some more of our more expensive items.

Something that everyone should know, all of our
products have a guarantee and many have a
Lifetime guarantee. Also, you have me, who can
help with ordering, returning products or for the
best ways to use your products. I can also share
recipes with you all at any time.

I can be reached between 9AM and 8PM, by phone or
text at 617-304-0347 or by email at
<mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>sharawinton at gmail.com.

For those who will be placing their orders,
please ask them to be sure that their cart is
with the MN AT-Large party to get the proceeds donated to the chapter.

At the end of this message is the Zoom
information, so you can attend the meeting.

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: At-Large Chapter Pampered Chef Meeting
Time: May 20, 2024 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81020851522?pwd=dkxlTE5EZnBPVzZrQVNRa25TS2c4UT09

Meeting ID: 810 2085 1522
Passcode: 190465

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,81020851522#,,,,*190465# US
+13126266799,,81020851522#,,,,*190465# US (Chicago)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 305 224 1968 US
• +1 507 473 4847 US
• +1 564 217 2000 US
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 689 278 1000 US
• +1 719 359 4580 US
• +1 253 205 0468 US
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
• +1 360 209 5623 US
• +1 386 347 5053 US

Meeting ID: 810 2085 1522
Passcode: 190465

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdaMAG4zzr

If you have any problems, or questions, please
contact me at either dandrews920 at comcast.net or by calling 612-730-7931.

David Andrews, At-Large Chapter President