[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: FW: SAMPLE email for Imagination Fund Influencers

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 19:17:14 UTC 2008

____________________________________
 From: president at nabv.org
To: nablindvets at aol.com
Sent: 12/3/2008 7:29:53  P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: FW: SAMPLE email for Imagination Fund  Influencers

____________________________________

Best Regards,
Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association  of Blind Veterans,
A Division of the National Federation of the  Blind
259 Regal Downs Circle
Winter Garden, Fl. 34787
(407)  877-8668
_president at nabv.org_ (mailto:president at nabv.org)