[Blindvet-talk] IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing to the Convention

Clarence Huggins bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 20:54:57 UTC 2009

To all Fellow NABV members we are looking for volunteers to work our table at the convention to sell shirts, pens and give out brochures to help our division. I would well appreciated and the more we get to help would keep everyone from having to work there a longer period of time and they can do all of the other things they want to do at conventions. If you are interested would please let Dwight Sayer know before July 3 by email
Yours Truly
Gene Huggins
member of fun raising committee