[Blindvet-talk] IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing to the Convention

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 23:13:01 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, due to Brad's chemotherapy schedule, we will not be attending
National Convention this year.  Tomorrow, June 30, is his last infusion,
but, since his white cell counts will plummet within the following week,
causing his immune system to be compromised, we will not be coming to
Michigan.

We hope to see everyone next year.

Barbara & Brad Loos