[Blindvet-talk] IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing to theConvention

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 00:33:06 UTC 2009

Barbara and Brad,

Good health.  See you next year!
My thoughts are with you.

Joe Ruffalo

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org