[Blindvet-talk] FW: Forwarded Email: [ntxblindvets] Fw: Movie Corpus Christi

Clarence Huggins bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 22:49:07 UTC 2009

All,

To read or not read....that is your decision.  I did want to pass this along to as many as possible.  If the list moderator tells me no, then, I will know better next time.

My comment is simply.... Some things are not to be messed with.  It kind of explains the way we are going in the nation and world.  I'm not too happy about that, are you?

Best,

Max

May God's Peace dwell in your heart!

The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released in June - August. This disgusting film set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this e-mail to you. If you do send this
around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in America and South
Africa .
Apparently, some regions in Europe have already
banned the film. We need a lot of prayers and a lot of e-mails.

As a Christian I want to take a stand in what I
believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Savior.

At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm
forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such
offenses against our Lord. It will take you less than 2 minutes! If you are not
interested, and do not have the 2 Minutes it will take to do this , please don't
complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we
are..

Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll
deny you before my Father'.

You're invited to Hollywood 's biggest party: Get
Oscars updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.