[Blindvet-talk] FW: Forwarded Email: [ntxblindvets] Fw: MovieCorpus Christi

dswinson dswinson at conwaycorp.net
Sun May 3 22:54:35 UTC 2009

Just out of curiosity, and in no sense representing any sort of support for
whatever this film may or may not be as I've not seen or even heard of it
before,
But what stance did you and your organization take when the moslems reacted
against portraying Mohammed in a cartoon against their beliefs and morals?
 Seems like you may be hoist by your own petard, caught in a "Sauce for the
goose" sort of moment...