[Blindvet-talk] Humor Posted to Craig's List Personals

LJH Funpro at carolina.rr.com
Wed May 20 23:14:12 UTC 2009

Although posting might express an accute sense of frustration that many have
felt under various circumstances, if Craig's List was utilized then it may
have been misdirected, for the most recent crime tied into Craig's List was
committed by a pre med student in Boston, who was planning to marry this
summer.