[Blindvet-talk] National Association of Blind Veterans Meeting Announcement

Inthecar2 at aol.com Inthecar2 at aol.com
Fri May 14 17:25:18 UTC 2010

Dwight,
My family and I will just be returning from a cruise to Jamaica and I doubt
 that I'll be able to attend the Dallas conference.
Lonnie

In a message dated 5/14/2010 8:13:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
NABlindVets at aol.com writes:

FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT!
ATTENTION ALL BLIND  VVETERANS AND INTERESTED VETERANS
The  National Association of  Blind Veterans/ A Division of the NFB will
hold it’s annual national meeting  in Dallas, Texas during the NFB
National
Convention. All blind veterans and  interested veterans who  may not be
blind
are invited to attend our annual  meeting.
This  meeting will be on  Sunday July 4th at 7:00 PM or 1900 Hours at the
Dallas Anatole  Hotel. Exact room to be announced  in the agenda
approximately
the  first of June. We need your participation and  support for this very
important division activity. Dues for the next  year will be collected and
new members will be signed up at that  time. Dues are $5.00 per year.
Come join your fellow   veterans in this interesting and informative
meeting.
Thank you in  advance for  your participation.
Dwight

Blindvet-talk  mailing  list
Blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org