[Blindvet-talk] National Association of Blind Veterans MeetingAnnouncement

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 21:04:48 UTC 2010

Thanks for the notice.  I'm planning to be there.
Joe ruffalo

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org