[Blindvet-talk] REPLY: Kirk Waters Re: need help

Kirk Waters watersk3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 03:27:12 UTC 2010

Hello Dwight ~

A quick message this late hour - I am with the VA VISOR Team & we have a Low Vision Optomitrist on our team.  I have been here for over a year.  I understand the Comp. & Pension process & have a few suggestions for this gentlemen.  First - it the VA  that has to prove him wrong not the other way around.  I will follow up tomorrow from my office with more details.  You cannot email me personal info. such as social security #, etc.  I will speak with this gentlemen directly & then advise.

I will be at the NFB conference only that 1st Saturday for certification.  Good night.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Kirk Waters