[Blindvet-talk] REPLY: Kirk Waters Re: need help

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Thu May 20 15:29:44 UTC 2010

Dear Blind vets of Columbus,

     We, on behalf of Blazesports Columbus, a non-profit organization that
supports and promotes sports and other recreational activities for
people with disabilities, are having a fund raising event this
Saturday, May 22, at the Applebee's at Graceland.  I have attached a
flier that you must bring with you in order for 10% of your bill to
close, I believe midnight, and you'll be all set.  Also, if you
would, please feel free to forward this flier to anyone you feel
might be interested in helping us out!
PS I am waiting to hear back from the Kroger Comunity Rewards Program, but
we should have that up and running as well in the next week or so.
Thanks, and I hope to see you this weekend!
Sincerely,

Jim Debus