[Blindvet-talk] Re Blinded Soldiers

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:37:10 UTC 2010

Elizabeth, i can only say AMEN to your praise to the injjured service men
and women! I also am  a veteran and have always asked "why can't the
disabled of our country that wished to serve be found a place to do so
within our armed forces" I have a family of generations of men that have
served as well as my Son is now and on his way to Aphganistan in a few
months, but I have a Brother that was born deaf and always wanted to serve
as well. He is a very intellegent man and would have been an asset to any
one of our 5 services if he only could have been accepted! So, all I can say
to all of our brave men and women that oare currently serving our great
Country and those that are  and will be injured and in a permanent way, God
bless all of you and May all of them find peace in what they do aftter they
leave the services and move forward in their lives!  My  loyalty will always
be with our Country and all these great people that have sacrificed more
than  any of us to keep us free
! Your friend in the cause, Kirk

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court