[Blindvet-talk] United We Ride Quarterly Call: Tuesday, September 10 - 10:00 A.M. EST

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 01:34:05 UTC 2013

From:  richelle.gosman at dot.gov [mailto:richelle.gosman at dot.gov]
Sent:  Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:25 AM
To:  richelle.gosman at dot.gov
Subject: United We Ride Quarterly Call:  Tuesday, September 10 - 10:00 A.M.
EST

Good morning!
Attached please find the agenda for the September 10 United  We Ride call,
scheduled for 10 A.M. EST.  Call-in Information is as  follows:
Phone Number: 888.684.8852
Access Code:  1744139
Also attached is the summary from last quarter’s call for  your reference.
Thank you. Please feel welcome to contact me with any  questions.
Richelle  Gosman
Community  Planner
U.S.  Department of Transportation
Federal Transit Administration | Region IV
230 Peachtree  Street, NW | Suite 800
Atlanta, GA  30303-1512
P  | 404.865.5478
_richelle.gosman at dot.gov_ (mailto:richelle.gosman at dot.gov)