[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: HR164 Legislation Sponsors Needed

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 20:52:24 UTC 2013

____________________________________
 From: NABlindVets at aol.com
To: blindvet-talk at nfbnet.or
CC:  misteradvocate at aol.com, repcodds at aol.com
Sent: 2/1/2013 6:51:13 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time
Subj: HR164 Legislation Sponsors Needed

Dear Fellow Veterans and Associates,
WE need you to pick up your telephone and call your Congressman and
Senators and ask them to please sponsor HR164.
This bill will fix the wrong when they forgot 100 percent service
connected disabled veterans from the space A priority codes in the Space A  program.
100 percent service connected disabled veterans should have been included
in this valuable program that allows Active Duty and other persons access to
 Military Aircraft when space is available. HR164 would correct this error
and  we need you to make a call and ask your representative to support the
bill.
This bill was brought forward by the National Federation of the Blind and
The National Association of Blind Veterans. Please help our fellow veterans
by  asking for support from your Congressman and Senators.
Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind  Veterans