[Blindvet-talk] HR164 Legislation Sponsors Needed

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 20:00:09 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Veterans and Associates,
WE need you to pick up your  telephone and call your Congressman and
Senators and ask them to  please sponsor HR164.
This bill will fix the wrong when they forgot 100  percent service
connected disabled veterans from the space A priority  codes in the Space A
 program.
100 percent service connected disabled  veterans should have been included
in this valuable program that  allows Active Duty and other persons access
Military Aircraft when space  is available. HR164 would correct this error
and  we need you to make a  call and ask your representative to support the

bill.
This bill was  brought forward by the National Federation of the Blind and
The  National Association of Blind Veterans. Please help our fellow
veterans
by  asking for support from your Congressman and Senators.
Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind   Veterans

Blindvet-talk  mailing  list
Blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org