[Blindvet-talk] Please take a moment to REMEMBER our LOST HERO'S

via Blindvet-talk blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 16:29:09 UTC 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please take a moment out of your busy schedules this weekend and Monday
Memorial Day , to stop and remember all those Brave Men and Women who gave
their  lives for our freedom.
We lost over 7000 Hero's in just Iraq and Afganistan!
This just scratches the surface counting the number of Hero's we have lost
during the last 100 years.
WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, The Gulf War, Iraq, and Afganistan.
In remembering those who we have lost , take a moment to thank their
families who have suffered those losses. God , in remembering our lost Hero's
grant them eternal peace!
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind Veterans
_www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)