[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 1 16:32:51 UTC 2008

I feel your pain.  Here in Iowa they sent a letter a few weeks later just
reiterating what was said.  I.E. the charges were unfounded.  It does
unnerve you for quite a while.  We have our good and bad days, but just the
thought of someone taking them away ...  I shook like a leaf for quite a
while after she left.  How much more scary to have the police come, too.
That was probably because of the dog?
Don't say word one to that ex-friend, you'll just add more fuel to her fire.
Barbara