[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Dec 2 05:56:50 UTC 2008

People really should mind their own business.  The world would be a much
happier place if they did.  I've got a neighbor who has to make a big deal
out of everything, like the fact that we had a new sattelite dish put up and
didn't take the old pole down right away--well, it was winter and there was
ice on the roof, so I didn't think it was worth anybody breaking his neck to
get the pole down before we had a thaw.  Grrrr!

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"