[blparent] Baby's first cold?

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 02:17:40 UTC 2008

there are few things that you can do:  first, you can use saline drops the
ones I used for my daughter was AYR they work very well to keep the nasal
passages moist.  Second, you need a bulb syringe and will have to suction
out her nose of any mucus.  (first year makes one that is easy to clean)
Third, take her into the bathroom, close the door and turn on the shower
with hot water and put on the shower, sit on the toilet with her in your lap
for about 10 mins playing with her the whole time or you can even breastfeed
her as well.

Jennifer