[blparent] Baby's first cold?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 3 05:12:21 UTC 2008

Yup, we used to run the shower and make the bathroom real steamy.  i would
sit on the toilet and hold Gab for about 15 to 20 minutes at a time.  This
would open her stuffy nose and break up that goop in her chest.  this would
also help you.  i always rub vicks on her chest so the vapors swirl up
around her nose.  the Dr also said if you or your children have a bad cough
at night, you should rub Vicks on the soles of your feet.  I don't know what
it does, but it works. V