[blparent] Baby's first cold?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 3 05:15:37 UTC 2008

Hey alley, did your Dr tell you to put her a cold or luke warm bath.  They
used to believe a long time ago that you should put your baby in a bath of
ice water, but i read a few years ago that is really bad and could cause the
baby to have a heart attack.  That terrified me and so i would just wipe her
with a cool rag. V