[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Dec 3 06:00:57 UTC 2008

That's the most narrow-minded thing I've ever heard.  You didn't fit into
her lifestyle because you didn't have kids?  Wow, how accepting of people's
differences are her kids going to be when they grow up?

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"