[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 3 04:20:34 UTC 2008

I had a friend like that once and way back when, she had kids and because I
didn't, she sent me a "Dear John" letter and said since i did not have
children we could no longer be friends.  she said my husband and i no longer
fit into their life style.
I was completely crushed.  i really wanted children and at that time, the Dr
said I could not have any.  So imagine my feelings.
So many years later when I got pregnant, she called me and said we should
get together.  I know I shouldn't have, but I told her she no longer fit
into my life. V