[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Dec 6 04:48:03 UTC 2008

You guys! My dad told me one time that Santa got stuck in the chimney and
thats why there weren't very many presents under our tree.  I was horrified.
then realization took over and I proclaimed, "daddy, we don't have a
chimney."  and he replied, "I didn't say it was at our house."  We all had a
good laugh at my expense.  All i had to do was look under the tree for my
gift.  V