[blparent] Screeching!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Dec 6 20:00:52 UTC 2008

Sarah is going through a very vocal stage.  It really is amazing the ear-piercing screeches that can come out of such a little baby.  They're not angry screeches, they're happy sounds, but my goodness!  I hope it's just a phase she'll quickly grow out of.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"