[blparent] indoor plants

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 17:25:53 UTC 2008

I'm no help because our plants are in a room that the children are not
allowed in.

My suggestion would be for them to put it where the baby cannot reach it or
maybe they could gate off a room for the holidays that they don't normally
do and put it there.  Maybe the kitchen because children don't usually do
that much playing there?
Barbara