[blparent] indoor plants

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Mon Dec 8 04:18:04 UTC 2008

All of my plants are hanging plants.  I use big push tacks to
lead them across the top of the wall as a beautiful boarder.

yu keep your kids from messing with them.
>when Gab was little, I gave all my indoor plants away.  I was
terrified that she would put them in her mouth.  I have the kind
of kid that everything went in her mouth.
>this came up because my friend's baby wanted to eat her
Poinsettia which I know is poisonous.  V