[blparent] Whining!

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Dec 10 13:08:21 UTC 2008

I just let Mellie have her tantrum, unless I need to leave someplace in
which case I pick her up and carry her.
Very tough to do with a cane, and if anybody has tips, would love to
have them.
How do you folks with dogs manage to carry a kid who can act like a
protester going all limp when they don't want to be carried?
I'm no longer using a dog, so I ask more out of curiousity. Would be
good to know of any useful tips for doing this with a cane though.