[blparent] rejecting foods

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:45:24 UTC 2008

Try some shredded chicken or some ground beef or turkey or something. Smiles.
Some of those pureed meats may not taste too great, but neither do some of those veggies.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown